OK-Share Card System
Members of the USAO community with an OK-Share Card may borrow materials from participating Oklahoma academic libraries. The full statewide policy is available from the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education.
This may sound similar to Interlibrary Loan. The difference between the two is that with Interlibrary Loan, you send us a request for specific items, we request them from another library, and the other library sends them to us. With OK-Share Card, you visit the other library and check out materials in person. To find out if other Oklahoma libraries have an item, use Worldcat. You can use either the USAO subscription or the free web version. Once you have found an item you want, click "Libraries worldwide that own item" in the subscription version, or look at the "find a copy in your library" section in the free version.
Get a Card
- Current USAO faculty, staff, and students who do not owe fines at Nash Library are eligible for an OK-Share Card.
- To obtain an Ok-Share Card, present your USAO ID at the Nash Library Circulation Desk. If that doesn't work, ask a librarian for help.
- You will sign your card, signifying that you agree to follow the other OK-Share libraries' circulation and usage policies.
- Your OK-Share Card is good for one year.
Using Your Card
- You must present your OK-Share Card each time you borrow a book at an OK-Share Card library.
- A card may only be used by the person who has signed it (i.e. you).
- Participating libraries may require additional identification.
- Each OK-Share library sets its own lending policy, including the types of materials available, length of loan time, and renewal limits.
- The statewide OK-Share policy is that you may borrow 2 items at a time. It is possible that some libraries may let you borrow more.
- Expired cards will not be honored.
You are Responsible For:
- All items checked out in your name.
- Returning materials by the due date/time indicated on the date due slip given to you when you check out materials.
- It is possible the lending library may send you a recall or rush recall notice if another patron has requested the materials you have checked out. If so, you are responsible for returning the items by the time they have specified in the notice.
- Returning the items to the lending library. Nash Library will not return the items for you.
- Any fines for materials returned late and for replacement fees for materials lost or presumed by the lending library to be lost.
- Maintaining current addresses with Nash Library and the cooperating library or libraries you use.
- Cameron University
- Carl Albert State College
- Connors State College
- East Central University
- Eastern Oklahoma State College
- Langston University
- Mid-America Christian University
- Murray State College
- Northeastern Oklahoma A & M College
- Northeastern State University
- Oklahoma Baptist University
- Oklahoma Christian University
- Oklahoma City Community College
- Oklahoma City University
- Oklahoma Panhandle State University
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater
- Oklahoma State University Health Sciences Center
- Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology, Okmulgee
- Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma State University, Tulsa
- Phillips Theological Seminary
- Randall University
- Redlands Community College
- Rogers State University
- Rose State College
- Seminole State College
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Idabel
- Southern Nazarene University
- Southwestern Christian University
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University
- Tulsa Community College
- University of Central Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma, Tulsa
- University of Oklahoma Health Science Center
- University Center of Southern Oklahoma
- Western Oklahoma State College